Submit your work
- Please send all manuscripts to us on A4 paper in 12 point text Courier New or Times Roman, double-spaced, on one side of the paper only and with wide margins . Please leave pages unbound Please number pages at the top right or bottom right of the page. Please make sure the print quality is legible. There is no need for binders, files, paperclips, etc. The pages can be sent for safety in a box folder, of board or plastic, of the type obtainable in Paperchase, Tescos, W.H. Smiths etc. Do make sure that you include your name, phone number, and e-mail address on a separate sheet of paper. This information remains confidential.
- Please only submit a manuscript which is in a state fit for publication and do keep your own copy of your manuscript and make sure you have a backed-up copy of your own.
- For return of your manuscript please enclose sufficient stamps to cover postage and preferably a stamped-addressed envelope/jiffy bag. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for a reply . Overseas manuscripts are welcome.
- We are very happy to accept submissions by e-mail, in PDF format.
- Please include a covering letter which tells us what kind of book it is (crime, romance, literary, etc).
- We publish adult fiction and fiction reprints for children and teenagers. We do not publish novellas (20-40,000 words) or short stories or collections of short stories.
- Submission guideline for length. We prefer to publish novels greater than 75,000 words and around 100,000 words is preferable.
- We can accept no responsibility for any material sent to us. We will only acknowledge receipt of material if you provide a valid e-mail address. We will only keep scripts for eight weeks and failure to include return postage will result in destruction of manuscripts after that period.
Our Address: Audley Square Books, Wanborough House, Stratton Road, Wanborough, Wiltshire SN4 0AA
Registered Office: Wanborough House, Wanborough, Wiltshire, SN4 0AA.